Escali Financial Systems offers a number of FinTech solutions that can work together or run independently. The systems are available in the Cloud (SaaS) or locally (On-site). The Escali Financial Suite consists of:
A software solution for management and performance measurement of financial instruments, leasing, cash and liquidity. The system handles all common financial instruments and covers tasks for Front-, Middle- and Back Office. It can be used as a Portfolio-, Treasury and Liquidity Management System – A complete Financials software solution. The system has integration to approximately 50 Accounting Systems (export of ledger transactions) and includes more than 200 standardized reports. The system consists of the following integrated modules that can be used independently or in any combination:
· Stock / Funds: For management and performance measurement of investments in shares, private equity and all types of funds.
· Bonds: For management and performance measurement of investments in bonds, treasury bills and other interest-bearing instruments.
· Fund transparency: To assess total exposure to individual securities in different funds.
· Settlement: For payment of transactions.
· Bank / Liquidity: For management of bank balances, time deposits, operational cash flows and liquidity.
· Other derivatives: For management of options, subscription rights, warrants and forwards related to equities, commodities and the freight market.
· Debt: For management of debt (loans), including cash flow forecasting. Particularly suited to the management of external loans.
· Lending: For management of lending (loans), including cash flow forecasting. Particularly suited to the management of intercompany loans.
· Interest derivatives: For management and pricing of interest derivatives, incl. Interest Rate Swaps (IRS) and Future Rate Agreements (FRA).
· FX derivatives: For management, measurement and pricing of FX derivatives, including FX Options, FX Swaps, FX Spots and FX Forwards.
· A/R and A/P: For management of cash flows from Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables. Often integrated with the ERP system.
An automatic service solution to import, process and export market data. The system can be setup to, for example, import currency rates, IBOR-rates, stock quotes and master data from Bloomberg at predefined times. Other data such as bank balances can be imported at different times as required. You can also export balances, cost price and quantity to Infront as often as required. Escali Data Manager has interfaces with Bloomberg, Infront, Thomson Reuters, The Central Bank of Norway, Banqsoft, Nordic Bond Pricing, Nordic Trustee, OpusCapita, Trezone and 120 banks worldwide, as well as Excel and CSV file import and export.
A system for reporting and analysis of financial risk. Advanced strategy and mandate monitoring capabilities include fund transparency, allocation- and attribution analysis, compound benchmarks, VaR (Value-at-Risk) and Risk Measurement. Risk Manager an also be used as a report generator together with Escali Financials.
A software solution for supervisory reporting within the insurance sector. It offers a user friendly and efficient way to import and validate data. The system generates all QRT reports required for Solvency II reporting. Integration with existing systems ensures a good audit trail and consistency between different reports.